Erue is a prominent member of the basketball community in Toronto.
In addition to coaching with the Motion Basketball organization, he’s also known for his skills and knowledge within the sports digital and content creation aspect.
Listen as he shares his journey, tips, advices for anyone looking to combine their love of sports to their artistic skills/talent.
- It’s ok to record full game and share on social media platforms (i.e. YouTube)
- Add your training method/process to your videos
- If trying to showcase your skills to potential team/coach have at least 3 good videos
- Invest in video recording materials to make it easier to share and store
- understand your WHY when building your brand
Connect with Coach Erue for more tips, assistance for your upcoming programs or games.
Follow, Like, Share, Comment and let’s continue to Support Cheer Unite